Newsletter - March/April 2020
Welcome to our new children at Nursery and Pre-School.
Our theme for March is ‘Animals’ and for April is ‘Spring and Easter’.
- Leanne will be starting her Maternity Leave in June, we look forward to her happy news.
- Danielle has left and is pursuing her career in caring for young adults with additional needs, we wish her well.
Diary dates – a very busy couple of months!
- 5th March – World Book Day, your child can come dressed as a book character and bring in their favourite book to share
- 9-13th March – Sport Relief, we’ll be doing sporty activities during the week, your child can dress in football kits or sporty clothes, please bring in a donation for this worthy cause if you can
- 10th April and 13th April – CLOSED
- 16th April – Bounce Photography will be taking portrait photographs. If your child doesn’t attend on a Thursday and you’d like a photo taken please call in around 10 am
- 22nd-23rd April – Macmillan Cake Sale – please purchase some of our tasty treats in aid of Macmillan’s Cancer Support
- 23rd April – St. George’s Day Tea Party, your child can come dressed in red and white.
Check out our Facebook page for reminders of dates etc and to keep up to date with what’s going on.
If you have any problems logging into ‘Tapestry’, our online learning journals, please let us know. You are always welcome to come in and discuss your child’s progress with their Key Worker.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your continued support
The Oakmere Team
Oakmere Children's Nursery
01606 889 336